Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More on Organizing Life through Cubies

I spent much of my free microcycles today thinking about compartments and fitting life's projects/to do's into them. The more I think about compartmentalization, the more I know that I must be an expert at it. Case in point, house cleaning is necessary and done by most rational, 21st century woman beings. I have managed to put that into a cube that doesn't apply to me. When the vacuuming needs to be done, I am always surprised, because it can't be ME, can it that needs to do it? John, DH, accepts this about me and he, magically, vacuums when the need arises. This allows me to avoid the subject altogether.

What that does for me is it allows me time to work on my other cubie projects... spinning, weaving, knitting, crocheting (less crocheting, but I do have a couple projects on my list for 2010). If DH loves me, why would he not want me to work on these things, and he loves me more than I deserve!

So he's cleaned the house in a manner beyond anything I can comprehend today, and I'm sitting looking at my spinning, weaving and knitting... actually admiring it, if truth be told. It's  liberating, sinfully freeing to work on projects in exquisitely clean and lovely surroundings. Tomorrow, I will proceed to fill the space with fiber dust balls again as I fill bobbins, and shuttles and needles with all I do... happiness for me and smiles from John as he gets pleasure knowing he's enabled me yet again. Life is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment