Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When Life Gets in the Way

My blogs have been few and far between for the past couple of weeks because life has gotten in the way...

Every day, I think about posting pictures and describing what I'm doing. The pictures of my lovely blocked 198 Yards of Heaven shawlette are still on my camera, as are the pictures of my FINALLY finished Weekend Jacket (that I absolutely Love, love!, btw), and that I've worn a couple of times this past week. Even on my camera is a picture of the absolutely huge wild turkey that gobbled his way up the street and up over the railroad tracks, just as Rebecca's grandson, Kaleb, was looking out the window. It was quite the spectacle, amid all the WOW's!!

Why am I delinquent? It's my accounting woes... I've some software issues, some human errors, some lack of understanding and learnings with my POS/financial software integration that has taken over ever waking moment that I'm not with customers for the past few weeks. Deadline for getting this all done is Monday.

If you don't hear from me by Tuesday, send in the chocolate, wine and bandages!! I'm hoping for a good outcome, though... so close

No comments:

Post a Comment