Friday, February 5, 2010

On Making Promises...

I know better... really I do. I know not to say that I will do something when it's dependent on me having time and all to complete the promised task. So I went and promised a pic of my loverly Ishbel shawl which I had completed. All I needed to do was take a pic of it and upload it. How hard is that?

So I found that my camera battery needed a recharge... no prob.  Then I forgot that I was doing that as I moved on to my next project on my list. Early this morning, I remembered... briefly... only to forget to grab the charged battery on my way to the shop where the shawl is. 

I've spent the afternoon repeating... "don't forget the battery, don't forget the battery". I got home and got the battery and inserted it into camera first thing. Yay!! Only to remember that the shawl is, YES, at the shop!

I'm not promising anything, but tomorrow I am intending to have the shawl and the camera in the same place, taking a pic of the shawl's lovliness, and posting here. Week's karma is going to get back into a very good place... I can just feel it!!

Meanwhile, I finished weaving one of my WIP's, a shawl made from Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool. Tomorrow morning, it gets finished in the washer/dryer and it may make it to the photo shoot, too.

No promises, though...

1 comment: