Thursday, January 28, 2010

Progress is Good!

Tonight I was able to add another 20 or so rows to my Central Park Hoodie and the cables are really beginning to show up. The yarn is so variegated, that I'm beginning to question if they are really showing up or if I'm just adjusting my vision to be able to see them more. In any case, I'm so loving this pattern. It's all that it's been billed to offer... simple, stylish, easy to follow charts. I'll post a progress photo tomorrow, I promise!

Meanwhile, I wanted to introduce you to my two best critics, Coco and Chanel, our shop bunnies. They are English Angoras that are full of personality and bragging rights, because they are not only our mascots, but working bunnies. I spin up their wool and have been known to make luscious, fluffy, luxurious things from it.

You might want to let them know what you think of them and their little attitudes!
Chanel says, "Hello?? you keep saying how lovely your projects are... have you looked at me, me, me, lately???" Ok, Chanel, we know you are the queenie (and not at all full of yourself!).

Coco says, "ok, I'm so over her!! and you all! I am so over seeing her knit and spun up in that little mobius scarf! What about me?? Am I chopped liver or what?""

2 comments: