Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No time like the present!

Blogging... I've realized it's time for me to actually do it.  I write every single day, about my projects, about  life's events, but never as a blog. But it's time... I realize it... so here we go!!

I've been weaving and spinning ALOT lately. I went to SOAR in October and got totally rejuiced with the spinning bug. Then, I got a new Schacht 8H standard loom for my own home space and have found that I just can't keep it naked. So from here on out, I'll talk about what I'm working on and some of the fun, frustrating, exciting, sometimes offbeat projects that make their way to my looms and wheels.

On the loom right now? a scarf in alpaca sox handpaints - reds/oranges for warp, tied up for an 8h block twill. Going to use Malabrigo socks yarn in archangel for weft.

I can't wait!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment